– India’s first-ever broad gauge air-conditioned AC EMU suburban train was flagged off from Borivali station on western railway in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
– India Government Mint (IGM), a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corp of India Ltd has launched India’s first home-grown high purity gold reference standard –Bharatiya Nirdeshak Dravya (BND-4201).
– Maharashtra tops in GST collection in first five months
– LKW-2: China successfully launches second Land Surveying Satellite
– RBI brings Bank of India under Prompt Corrective Action
– Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s birthday is being celebrated as Good Governance Day across the country on 25th December.
– India’s First Runway on ‘Sea Bridge’ in Lakshadweep
– The Uttar Pradesh government signed an MoU with South Korea to enhance cooperation in the field of tourism, skill development, culture and farming.
– Bengaluru Becomes First Indian City to have its Own Logo
– Environment Ministry Launches Pilot Project ‘Blue Flag’ for Beach Clean-up
– Book on Gauri Lankesh’s Writings Launched
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone