– * The world’s largest and powerful X-ray laser- European X-ray Free Electron Laser (XFEL) was unveiled in Hamburg, Germany.
– Government plans to create FarmerZone
– * Rajiv Kumar takes charge as NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman
– * President of Swiss Confederation Doris Leuthard is on the three-day visit to India.
– Arunachal Pradesh and J&K are Fastest Growing Economies
– India’s largest autonomous public organization Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has been ranked ninth in the world.
– India and Switzerland signed two MoUs in the field of Railways.
– SEBI bans Orion Capital, Orion Broking from Markets for 10 years ( Chairman of SEBI is Ajay Tyagi. )
– The Reliance Foundation was rewarded with the prestigious Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Award at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
( * Symbol Shows V-IMP News )