– India’s new chancery complex opened in Dhaka
– ONGC plans to raise oil output by 4 MT by 2020
– Government de-affiliates 400 ITIs for failing quality norms
– Maruti becomes top exporter of passenger cars from India
– CISF to analyse social media trends & data in monitoring security
– Government appoints ex-IB Chief ( Dineshwar Sharma ) as its representative on Kashmir dialogue
– India’s first Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra for Skilling in Smart Cities inaugurated in New Delhi
– Sri Lankan Coast Guard has commissioned Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) SURAKSHA gifted by India at Colombo port.
– 4th ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting-Plus to be held in Philippines
– Government makes mandatory for Banks to match original IDs with photocopies
– HRD Ministry pushes for cash-free campuses
– Bangladesh Signs Gas Oil Deal with India
– Jaipur and Srinagar Airports rated Best Airports in the World: ACI-ASQ Survey
– Rakesh Asthana Appointed CBI Special Director
– HSBC Appoints Jayant Rikhye as CEO India
– Sibi George has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Switzerland. He will replace Smita Purushottam.
– Alka Yagnik and Udit Narayan to Get Lata Mangeshkar Award
– India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has appointed Mr. Suresh Sethi as its Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer. Mr Sethi was the former MD of Vodafone M-Pesa Ltd.
– Cristiano Ronaldo is the richest sports personality in the world, according to the latest Forbes’ Rich List.
– Amjyot Singh Becomes Third Indian in NBA
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone