– Global Hunger Index 2017: India ranks 100th among 119 nations
– INS Satpura, Kadmatt participates in Passage Exercise in Japan
– IIP rises to 9-month high of 4.3% in August 2017
– Government launches Sampoorna Bima Gram Yojana
– The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has raised Rs. 660 crore as Fully Serviced Bonds.
– Mitra Shakti 2017: India-Sri Lanka Joint Military Exercise held in Pune
– Mastercard launches its first Innovation Centre in India
– RBI allows interoperability of wallets in six months
– Tata Teleservices to merge with Bharti Airtel
– SpaceX completes successful launch of recycled rocket Falcon 9
– Ashish Nehra announces retirement from all forms of cricket
– FIFA suspends the Pakistan Football Federation
– Gujarat Government Announces Garments & Apparel Policy 2017
– The Indian Air Force (IAF) launched an innovative health mobile App named `MedWatch’ on the occasion of its 85th anniversary.
– Safe Cities Index 2017: Tokyo Safest, Delhi 43rd
– General Insurance Corp of India (GIC Re) kicked off its mega Rs 11,370 crore initial public offer (IPO).
– Indian Cricketer Yuvraj Singh was announced as the Laureus’ first Brand Ambassador.
– Gautam Bambawale was appointed as India’s new Ambassador to China.
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone