– Girish Karnad awarded 2017 Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award
– Ajay Bisaria appointed India’s high commissioner to Pakistan
– India’s 1st consignment of wheat assistance to Afghanistan reaches Chabahar port
– US approves $1 billion deal to service Qatar’s F-15 fighter jets
– Heena Sidhu wins 10-metre air pistol gold medal at Commowealth Shooting
– 7th Asia Ministerial Energy Roundtable held in Bangkok
– The Union Cabinet has approved trade Agreement between India and Ethiopia for strengthening and promoting trade and economic co-operation.
– Indian Army has formally launched Integrated Quarter Master Package (IQMP) software application for automating various logistics related functions of an Army Unit.
– PRABAL DOSTYK 2017: Indo – Kazakhstan Joint Exercise begins
– CCEA approves continuation of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana till 2019-20
– Mukesh Ambani Becomes Asia’s Richest Person: Forbes
– President of India Inaugurates 21st World Congress of Mental Health at Delhi
– The Ministry of Finance increased the maximum age of joining the National Pension System (NPS) from the existing 60 years to 65 years under NPS – Private Sector (i.e. all citizen and corporate model).
– The country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) slashed benchmark lending rate by 0.05 percent across maturities.
– Delhi to Host 9th Global Green Film Fest
– Indian Air Force Contingent in Israel to Participate in ‘Ex Blue Flag-17’
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone