– Second meeting of Island Development Agency held in New Delhi
– India slips to 7th position in Global Business Optimism Ranking
– IPPB Bank to become operational in 650 districts by April 2018
– HS Prannoy, Saina Nehwal win 82nd Senior National Championship titles
– Government doubles import duty on wheat to 20%
– Saina Nehwal Beats PV Sindhu to Become National Champion for 3rd Time
– India-Bangladesh Inaugurated Train Service between Kolkata and Khulna
– The European Union Election Observation Mission was officially launched to monitor the general and provincial polls in Nepal which are scheduled for November 26 and December 7.
– Kerala government launched “She Pad,’’ a scheme to distribute free sanitary napkins to girl students from classes VI to XII in government and aided private schools affiliated to the state school board.
– Bank of China has formally launched its operations in Pakistan, with its first branch inaugurated in Karachi.
– HDFC Bank Launched SmartUp Zone in Kochi
– American digital payments company PayPal launched domestic operations in India.
– IDFC Bank has entered into a “strategic alliance” with mobile wallet major MobiKwik to launch a co-branded virtual Visa prepaid card for customers of MobiKwik.
– Hong Kong, World’s Top City for International Visits
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone