– RBI to soon launch financial literacy drive in 9 states
– Commonwealth Games bronze medallist RMV Gurusaidutt won men’s singles title at Bulgarian International Future Series tournament.
– Anupama Ramachandran wins World Open U-16 Snooker Championship
– American Morgan Hurd wins all-around title at gymnastics world championships
– Richard H. Thaler wins 2017 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences
– Government launches Intensified Mission Indradhanush
– NMCG approves Eight Projects under Namami Gange Programme
– Government launches sovereign gold bond scheme 2017-18 – Series-III
– Government launches Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan in Gujarat
– India’s First Portal Dedicated to Para-Sports Launched
– Rajesh Nath, Managing Director of VDMA India, has been conferred the ‘Cross of the Order of Merit’, the highest civilian honour awarded to individuals for their services to Germany.
– PNB MetLife Appoints Ashish Srivastava as MD & CEO
– Rafael Nadal Wins China Open Title