– The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) commissioned two high-speed interceptor boats C-433 and C-434 boats at the Dighi Port in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
– India, Russia to collaborate on Bangladesh nuclear plant
– RBI to regulate peer-to-peer lending firms as NBFCs: Government
– The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is planning to fund project to develop quantum computers in order to tap into the next big advance in computing technology.
– Chabahar Port ( Near Afghanistan ) likely to be operational by end-2018: Government
– ONGC discovers oil in Arabian sea near Mumbai High
– 21 September: International Day of Peace
– Saudi Arabia lifts ban on internet calling app
– 5 lakh scholarship for athletes under revamped khelo india
– China gets the worlds fastest bullet train
– Bank Exam Passout Student Recommend use DailyGKZone Telegram Channel for Study
– Former Maharashtra CM Narayan Rane quits Congress