– Veteran actor Anupam Kher (62) was appointed as new Chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) in Pune.
– SC criminalises sex with minor wife aged between 15 to 18 years
– Government to set up think tank for oil sector
– IMF lowers India’s growth forecast to 6.7 %
– Japan launches fourth Michibiki satellite for hi-tech GPS
– Nisha Biswal appointed as President of USIBC ( US-India Business Council )
– Govt Okays Rs 2,000 crore to Set up Aadhaar Units in Post Offices
– ICICI Bank Aid to Armed Forces
– Visa, Andhra Pradesh Ties up for Digital Dhan Sankalp Project
– V M Kwatra Appointed Ambassador to Principality of Monaco
– NABARD Buys Additional 7% stake in SIDBI from IDBI Bank
– Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis launched ‘MahaLabharthi‘ web portal that will help people get information about all the government schemes that they are eligible for.
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone