– 2nd Technology and Innovation Support Centre established in Chennai
– Chennai included in UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network for Contribution in Music
– SHe-box portal launched for both public and private sector
– The Supreme Court has refused to pass an interim order to stay Ordinance allowing kambala, the traditional buffalo slush track race in Karnataka.
– The Coal India Limited (CIL) launched Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran application for smooth delivery of coal through road for benefiting customers.
– Mary Kom (48kg) notched up her fifth gold medal at the Asian Women’s Boxing Championships in Vietnam.
– Twitter has officially increased the number of characters in tweets from 140 to 280 for the majority of users.
– The Kerala government inked an MoU with Intel and UST Global for exploring the possibility of transforming the state into an electronic hardware manufacturing hub.
– Indian short film ‘The School Bag’ has won the ‘Best Short Film Award’ at the South Asian Film Festival of Montreal (SAFFM).
– Apollo Munich Health Insurance Wins ‘General Insurance Company of the Year’
– Paytm Introduces BHIM UPI for Seamless Money Transfer
– Guinea Becomes New Member Of International Solar Alliance
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone