– SBI inks agreement with Escorts Ltd to finance tractors purchase
– Ministries of Power and Textiles have joined hands under SAATHI (Sustainable and Accelerated Adoption of efficient Textile technologies to Help small Industries) initiative.
– The official website of Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) of Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) was launched in New Delhi Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu.
– India and Asian Development Bank Sign $300 Million Loan
– Singapore Passport Named ‘Most Powerful’, India Ranks 75
– Madhya Pradesh Tops in Digital Initiatives: Survey
– Eminent classical singer and Padma Vibhushan awardee Girija Devi ( Age 88 ) died in Kolkata.
– Maharashtra govt approves 2 new Metro corridors in Mumbai
– Mumbai to host second Ahimsa festival
– Apple acquires wireless charging company PowerbyProxi
– Chile named best country to visit in 2018
– Indian tops world TT junior circuit rankings for 1st time
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone