– The Union Ministry of Home Affairs has launched full-fledged intelligence wing of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
– Tez: Google’s UPI-based digital payment service launched
– GSTN reopens composition scheme window for small traders
– The National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) $3.9-billion Cassini spacecraft ended its 20-year-long ground-breaking journey with a fiery plunge into the Saturn’s crushing atmosphere.
– Russia and Iraq restored scheduled commercial airline services for the first time since 2004.
– Amazon has tied up with Bank of Baroda for the loans, which can go up to Rs. 25 lakh.
– India and Japan today signed an agreement that will allow their airlines to operate the unlimited number of flights between the two countries.
– Sunil Mittal-driven Airtel Payments Bank integrated the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) on its digital platform, allowing customer choice and convenience to facilitate secure digital payments.
– The President of Peru, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski has appointed a former Economy Minister Mercedes Araoz Fernandez as new Prime Minister of Peru.
– Senior IPS officer Y.C Modi has been named the chief of the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
– Prime Minister of Iceland Mr. Bjarni Benediktsson has resigned from the post. He lost his nine-month-old, center-right coalition after one party quit.
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone