– Cabinet approves Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement with Hong Kong
– India re-elected member of UNESCO’s executive board
– Facebook launches Disaster Maps in India for better response to disasters
– Government to adopt land-pooling method for airport expansion
– RBI eases FEMA norms to spur investment from overseas
– First Ever Nordic-Baltic Youth Film Festival in India
– Adani Power Inks Power Purchase Agreement with Bangladesh
– Priti Patel Quits UK Cabinet as International Development Secretary
– Federal Bank has obtained RBI approval to open representative offices at Kuwait and Singapore.
– Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao declared Urdu as the state’s second official language.
– Israel Honors Natalie Portman with ‘Jewish Nobel Prize’
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone