– Global Human Capital Index 2017: India ranks 103
– Government launches Operation Insaniyat to help Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
– India and Japan have agreed to ink open sky arrangement to allow airlines from both countries to operate unlimited number of flights.
– Government to grant citizenship to Chakma, Hajong refugees
– Tech giant Google is announced to unveil a digital payment service in India that has been developed for the local market.
– Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Elected as Chair of the IOC Ethics Commission
– Guillermo del Toro’s ‘The Shape of Water’ was awarded the Golden Lion at the 74th Venice Film Festival.
– UAE Relaxes visa rules for indians
– The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) formally awarded to Goa the rights to host the 36th National Games.
– The book titled ‘Unstoppable: My Life So Far’ authored by tennis star Maria Sharapova was unveiled.
– Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) has entered into an agreement with microfinance industry association Sa-Dhan to develop digital ecosystem for India’s unbanked segment.
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone