1. WADE (VERB): plod, often through water
Synonyms: paddle, dabble
Antonym: freeze, stop
Example Sentence: We had to wade the river and then climb out of the valley.
2. INCANDESCENT (ADJECTIVE): glowing
Synonyms: luminous, shining
Antonyms: dark, dim
Example Sentence: The light of halogen lamps is slightly more whitish than incandescent lamps.
3. NOSTALGIA (NOUN): remembrance
Synonyms: reminiscence, longing
Antonyms: despising, loathing
Example Sentence: I felt a wave of nostalgia for the life I had left behind me.
4. OBVERSE (ADJECTIVE): the reverse of a certainty or fact
Synonyms: opposite, unlike
Antonym: similar, compatible
Example Sentence: True solitude is the obverse of true society.
5. MAJESTIC (ADJECTIVE): displaying impressive grandeur
Synonyms: magnificent, splendid
Antonyms: shabby, lowly
Example Sentence: King Ashoka was a majestic man with a charismatic persona.
Join 🔜 @DailyGKZone